1. Monthly clinical meetings â€“ conducted in a different institutions on rotation basis all the 12 months of the year.
2. An extensive CME in Surgery is held once every year usually in the month of November. Postgraduate students numbering
approximately 250 from various southern states gather in Bangalore to enjoy the academic feast which prepares them to
face the examination with confidence.
3. Invited lectures from both national and internationally eminent surgeons when they visit Bangalore.
4. It holds conference of Karnataka State Chapter of ASI on rotation basis.
5. Surgical updates are held on interesting subjects.
6. Orations are given by eminent surgeons every year.
7. The Society backs up both financially and academically, surgical Workshops and CME held by Institutions in Bangalore.
8. It honours eminent surgeons on Surgeons Day held in the month of June yearly.